The Brush Control Spray Operation will be in Moorland Township Wednesday – Thursday, August 10 - 11, 2016.
The Muskegon County Road Commission is dedicated to keeping those portions of County roads improved for vehicular travel reasonably safe and convenient for the motoring public, and to be firm, but flexible in our dedication to cooperatively and responsibly work with others in the public’s interest.
Our Economy Forward
County Roads in Michigan
Services that the Muskegon County Road Commission provides to the motoring public:
- Snow Removal, Ice Control – Salting and Sanding - click here for related brochure
- Pavement Management using surface treatments such as pavement overlays, chip seals and crack pouring - click here for related brochure
- Gravel Road maintenance including grading, berm removal and dust control - click here for related brochure
- Roadside ditch and drainage maintenance - click here for related brochure
- Controlling roadside vegetation, mowing and brush control
- Installation and maintenance of road signs and traffic signals
- Ensuring steady and safe traffic patterns
- Road and bridge design, construction, repair and maintenance